Saturday, March 17, 2012

Color Inspiration

This is where I found the inspiration for the Ombre Basket


I found the photo on Pinterest, but cannot find the original source. I repinned it here on my Crochet board. When I click on the photo this is where I am led. It's a site called PapernStitch...which I love. If you've never been there...go and check it out. I decided to share this photo so you would see more color options in case you want a different color combo for your basket.

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the comments and emails about the basket pattern. It seems to be a big hit. Spontaneous projects always turn out the best for me.

Currently, I have 4 Etsy orders to fill, so I won't have time to do much else. (My Etsy shop is on vacation for a couple of weeks...considering the new job:) By the way, it is going well. I love the work and the people I work with. Getting up at 5:45 am is the only negative. I am not a morning person, but I'll get used to it.

I won't be able to start anything new, but I do have an older project to share with you, later in the week.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend:D

Oh, and if anyone can find the original source for the photo please let me know, and I'll share it.

12 comments:

  1. So happy to hear your new job is going well Liz! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I hope I keep loving it:D

      Delete
  2. Ooh yes, those are beautiful colors!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Genevieve...I want to try the pink shades and the blue shades.

      Delete
  3. Sorry I missed your earlier post - congratulations on your new job! So pleased for you :) Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. and Happy Mothers Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh these are lovely :) I'm glad you're enjoying your new job, there's nothing like a fresh start to make you feel chirpy :) have a lovely day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...me too, and so far it is great. I hope you have a beautiful day as well,
      Liz

      Delete
  6. What a fantastic blog you have!!!! I am following and will be back often!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz, You may already know this, but here is a little how-to on finding the source of photos on Pinterest. I found it very helpful. Still, you cannot always find the sources of the pics, since often they are deleted after the owner has sold the item on etsy, etc. Love yur blog. You are doing great, keep it going girl!


    http://www.graphicsfairy-crafts.com/2012/03/how-to-find-original-source-of-image-on.html?showComment=1331336434394#c588683929447968658

    ReplyDelete