Sunday, April 3, 2016

Regia Socks

I don't know what it is about spring that makes me want to knit socks. 


I've been searching for Regia Super Jacquard for awhile now. It's been discontinued so I've searched eBay, Etsy and Ravelry. Why are the coolest lines always discontinued? I found this skein on eBay for a reasonable price. The one I really wanted (kolibri #7204) was about $38...I think I'll keep searching different yarn shops for it instead. Anyway I love the way this one is striping.


I know I keep promising the pattern for the stripey hanging basket. I promise I will post it soon. I just don't know which day yet. 

Have a great Sunday✌

10 comments:

  1. Love the sock Liz, hope you and your family are well.
    Hugs and HAppy Spring,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that yarn is perfect for that sock!
    Guess what, I made your kitchen towel (two of them) in white for a bridal shower. It was a Black and White theme, so I wrapped the towels in a black crocheted flower. I love all your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Regia socks, I have used Arne and Carlos design line for an odd pair for myself and now using Pairfect for a (matching) pair for my brother. The only thing is i don't find it particularly soft under foot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful your sock is!!! I love seeing handknit socks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth,

    This self-striping pattern looks great, I can understand why you wanted to get this wool!

    Have a nice week!
    Ingrid xx
    Myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour! I wish I could knit socks. One day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour! I wish I could knit socks. One day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the color and design of these socks. I also want to knit these types of socks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog awesome crochet items.....


    https://habibaashfaque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing the socks! what pattern is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete