Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hello Kitty Inspiration

Earlier this year I posted the Hello Kitty hat pattern. It has become a favorite and I continue to receive emails and messages about this pattern. So, I thought I would share some of the hats that you guys have made with this pattern.


These are so cute. They were made by Wilma over at Lutje Crochet and More

Here is a very cute version in red and white


Here is another cute pink one posted on Ravelry


Ireland has requested another one, but made in white and purple. I guess this is what I'll be doing this weekend.

Keep sending me your photos...I love to share:D

12 comments:

  1. Those are cute. My daughter is back into hello kitty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. It's always fun to see how different people take a design and make slight changes to create their own unique crocheted item!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's adorable! My friend would love one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, it must be so fun to see your pattern made up by other crocheters.
    hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute kitties... One day I'll also make the same...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last few years I have been making hats for my grandchildren. This year Tatum picked this very hat, I am anxious to get it started. She said " Oh, grandma if you make hello kitty it will match my backpack." She is 5 and the only girl, Yes she is spoiled..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz, I don' know how to contact you to send my hello kitty hat. You may delete this link later and may copy the picture if you want to share here. Thanks for you pattern Liz. It's so lovely. :))
    http://proud2bsahm.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-done.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just made one of these for a local charity! Thanks so much for the freebie and here's a link to the post on our blog: HelloKittyHat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finished one of these a couple weeks ago and my daughter absolutely loves it. We followed the pattern with one change - she wanted a pink nose instead of yellow. :) She gets compliments wherever she wears it. Thanks so much for sharing this great pattern! Here is a link to the Instagram photo I took: http://instagram.com/p/QsUKvIiCqQ/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops scrub last question scrolled on down and found it 😀

    ReplyDelete