Sunday, August 11, 2019

I'm Moving

I'm Moving!

I've decided to move the blog to Word Press. I started this blog back in 2011, so I'm sad to leave it behind. I hope all of my followers will come with me.

The name, Crochet In Color, and content will remain the same, but the URL is now Crochetincolors.com

I've transferred all content including pattern instructions and pages over, and plan to leave this blog here untouched.

All new content will be posted on the new blog Crochet In Color... you'll see everything will remain the same except for the general look.

Mobile View


Over the past couple of years with Blogger, I've had to upload photos to make them show up in the posts and fix links that have decided to stop working.

I will miss Blogger, but already love the versatility that Word Press offers with design.

Please come with me as I plan to post new patterns and content!

Click here to go to my new blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment