Sunday, June 29, 2014

Photo Projects

Instead of crocheting or knitting the past few weeks, I've been organizing photos and ordering photo products. I go through phases I guess.

I ordered this 16 x 20 canvas from Fabness about a week ago. I found a Groupon for it and only paid $25. I'm really happy with it. Even Michael was wowed by it. I've always been skeptical about ordering one of these, and unsure about image quality. But I have to say I'm really glad that I found the Groupon.

 The image wraps around the sides and it feels pretty substantial and not cheap.

I definitely will be ordering more. Right now they are offering 65% off plus free shipping.

This weekend I've spent countless hours weeding the flower beds. It's so frustrating. It doesn't look like I have done a thing. Now I think I'll go give the dog a bath. Have I done a post about Jingles? I don't think I have. Maybe I'll do that in a day or two. Jingles is our sweet little foster dog. More about him later. He is really smelly right now. So I should bathe him while I'm in the mood.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Photos on canvas look very nice. This photo really looks like an artwork! Order some more for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos on canvas, it depicts such joy. I am sorry I can not seem to return a message from you from my blog, something has happened and they do not go to my email account anymore. Thank you so much for your kind words, and I hope you get to sew some this summer. By the way my weeds have gone crazy and it is to stinking hot out for me to do anything about it.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your canvas looks great. I have phases of sorting photos and getting stuff printed too! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks stunning!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossip and net stuff and this is actually annoying. A good site with exciting content that is what I need. Thank you for making this site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters? I can’t find it....Best Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete