I re-potted several plants including this monster aloe. All of these came from one plant (the one in the back)
I mentioned that I would like to build two window boxes and Michael ran with the idea. He started off strong by going to Lowes and getting lumber, Kilz primer, and paint.
This is how the boxes look now...hahaha
Work always seems to get in the way.
I decided to put Pinterest to good use again.
I bought a couple of bags of small stones from Dollar General, (only used a small amount)
E 6000 from Hobby Lobby,
and glued them onto a rubber placemat found at IKEA (cut into two smaller circles)
I originally had a trivet in mind for this project, but it looks interesting as a centerpiece
I haven't really crocheted much. I did make two squares for the patchwork. I've been wanting to post about a pair of fingerless mitts I made a few weeks ago. I know it's practically spring so I'm not sure if I'll post that pattern or not. Let me know what you think;)
Oh, I almost forgot...I also tried a Pinterest recipe. I made crock pot chicken and dumplings and they were yummy.
For now, I think I'll finally try to get caught up with my blog reading.
I hope everyone has a peaceful upcoming week.