Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Tallies

I missed last week's One A Day Tuesday Tallies post... I came home after dark and didn't take a picture of my progress on the patchwork granny. Today I came home after dark again. I took a photo anyway



I hate taking photos with the flash and this one is just horrible. I didn't want to miss this week's Tuesday Tallies, so a bad photo is better than no photo. I haven't made a whole lot of progress this week. I think I did manage one a day...so that's ok.

Last night Ireland started gymnastics, so I thought I would share a couple more bad photos. Next Monday I'll take a better camera with a lens so I can get some better shots.


Ireland had a great time...and I did too:D




She was so tired when we came home and slept like a baby last night. I love it...hehe

I know we will definitely be going back next Monday.

I need to go link up over at Gingerbread Girl

Have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. She is so sweet and so focused!
    love the blanket.
    Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, Thanks for your birthday wishes on my blog. I love your afghan and the idea of a one a day project. I may start one but it will be after Christmas now. I seem to be making/planning so many gifts at the moment! Thanks for sharing the photos of Ireland at gymnastics. Glad she enjoyed it - I've always been useless at anything like that and used to dread it at school!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe bless her, nothing like a bit of excercise to get them tired :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter was in gymnastics for 6 years. She absolutely loved it! Good sport! It teaches them discipline, sportsmanship and it is great exercise. It helped my daughter in many areas in her life. She is an adult now with a baby girl of her own and I hope she continues with her love of the sport.

    ReplyDelete