Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One A Day Tuesday Tallies

It's my second Tuesday Tallies post. I made a little progress this week.


I added 11 squares..so I'm still keeping up. This is a One A Day project inspired by Gingerbread Girl.


I was hoping to get 3 more done before today so I would have 3 complete rows, but it just didn't happen. Progress is progress;)


I've tried to photoshop the pics to get the true colors...they look so dull here. Anyway if you would like to see more One A Day projects go over to Gingerbread Girl. I'm gonna go link up.

Have a great week:)

5 comments:

  1. Look how much progress you are making! Love it.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting there. I love how it's coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A One A Day project sounds really fun, I am definitely embarking on such a journey some time. I like the colourplay! Going to follow this. Have a nice Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,
    What a lovely, colourful blog you have here! I'm so glad I stopped by. I'm very new to crochet - only 2 finished projects so far. But I'm loving it - and I think I'll be able to find lots of inspiration here! :-)
    Until my next visit.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete